Welcome to CSI Atlanta –
The Construction Specifier’s Institute
VIRTUAL INNOVATION NIGHTS
Hello CSI members:
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Atlanta CSI Chapter (2021) Innovation Nights! Save the Date [March 8th, 2021] for our third 2021 chapter meeting and virtual Innovation Night event! I am reaching out to past participates and a few new ones as well. Please feel free to mention this event to others who might be interested in joining us in January, or later in the year for that matter, as we will have “Innovation Nights” virtual spots available for purchase at each monthly meeting from January through May of 2020.
• The virtual event display is from 5:00pm- 5:25pm (before the Tech Session-5:30-6:30).
• Your name will be added to our website for advertising/marketing prior to the event. Please send me your logo/signature so it can be added to our website prior to the event (the sooner the better as this takes time to set up).
• Remember to have your “elevator speech” ready. This will be your personal opportunity to present to the group and tell the audience all about your company and what services and products you provide in the market.
• Table tops are $100.00 each (CSI member, 1st time) and $50.00 each (CSI member, thereafter-CSI chapter year). Non-members: table tops are $150 each and every time.
• You will have the ability to sign up and pay for your Innovation Nights table top (via Pay Pal) thru an email (link) sent from JW Mollohan or Virginia Clavijo.
• We are doing what we can to make this easy for you and we encourage your participation and chapter support. Stay visible…This is a great way to support our local chapter and stay involved in our monthly meetings!!!
Please contact me directly if you are interested and we can take next steps getting you set up for our virtual meeting presentation.
Please contact Shelly Farmer
We are virtual until at least mid-2021. Check back here for updates as we plan for meetings via zoom.
CSI members got to know more about the products and services available to them when considering upcoming projects. We had a great turnout and sold out of our table tops.